Friday, January 6, 2012

Introductions

I'd like to briefly introduce myself for those that might be interested in why this blog has been created. I'm a Horde Hunter on the Crushridge server named Hunterlol (quite original, I know) primarily interested in achievements. I've spent some time working my way through various achievements and I will be providing guides that chronicle my experiences with various achievements with a focus on hunter play only. Each guide will be from the perspective of a MM hunter.

I am by no means an expert hunter or an authority on the best way to go about doing these achievements, I merely hope that my guides can help others that may be struggling. I would certainly encourage everybody to spend the time on their own to learn how to do each encounter as this is significantly more rewarding, but I understand that this may be easier said than done for some.

Regardless of the reason you are here, I hope you find the guides helpful and informative! Happy hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment