Friday, January 6, 2012

Glory of the Hero: Doesn't Go To Eleven

Doesn't Go to Eleven
Defeat Forgemaster Garfrost in The Pit of Saron on Heroic Difficulty before any player gets 11 stacks of Permafrost.

I'm unsure whether pet stacks cause this achievement to fail or not but I did not manage my pets stacks in any way, my assumption is it does not. The majority of the fight, I was tanking all of the adds so don't worry about them unless your DPS is so low that they kill you before you kill the Forgemaster.

You can reset your stacks with Deterrence at any point. The range on the aura is 200 yards so outranging it is a bit unreasonable. For the most part, with a Prismatic Elixir, the stacks were falling off prior to 11. I had to use Deterrence once to reset the stacks. If you are having trouble, get a bit of frost resistance gear and be sure to hide behind the saronite rocks he throws and you should be able to complete it with minimal effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment